Web Links and recommendations.
- Bing 🙂
- Social Media:
- Robotics [ old website]
- Kiva – Create hope for people around the world….
- Learn Foundry Nuke
- Pixars Renderman
- Blender – open source 3D software
- Inkscape – open source drawing application
- GIMP – Open source – like Photoshop
- Top secure Linux Distros
- Top things to do after a Kali Linux Install
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MariaDB – “?” Open source database
- Microsoft Azure
I met this guy once – Alex Bair – at a FVRL 3D printing workshop , and was impressed on his dedication to teaching kids programming, STEM [Note: STEAM -> Science Tech Engineering Arts & Maths] – using very simple non-high-tech/non-high-resolution retro games.
AlexBairGames – click here for his website
Balloon and Cacrus